Monday, June 15, 2009

Patient and Read

13/6-14/6
Woah! Working 2 days in Giant Nilai promote the Energizer battery and ask ppl to buy.
Too bad no ppl want to buy the battery becos is exp then other brand -.-
If i were a smart consumer, i will also not buying the Energizer battery too cos is really exp then other brand of battery even is promotion price.
Well, 2 days i was wake up at 7.30 morning and get rdy to take KTM train to Nilai. It was my 1st time outstation working alone.
Thanks to my fren that staying in Nilai, San.
I was so great to having this fren becos when i'm reach she fetch me frm ktm to my working place Giant and pick me up frm Giant after my work to ktm.
Well, bad thg always will happend during end.
While waiting ktm to back my home, suddenly announcement that ktm will not going my home.
Zzz and quickly ran to monorail station and took lrt back my home.
Meet a new fren, Su Rong while we walk together to monorail and back home together.

15/6
Today was a freaking boring class Business Law.
I totally duno what the hell the teacher talking about it.
4pm drive to settle my pc stuff and find my ex gf Michelle.
She will going to national service for 3 mth and wish she having great moments at there.
Bad thg happends to me also. But lucky small case and settle ady.
Thanks to her for accompany me from Kepong to my home and send back car to my auntie.
She drive her Vios and ask me accompany her to get all stuff for NS.
7pm my fren kakoo all the way from college to Kepong to fetch me home.

Anyway, thanks to all my fren who always help me when i need you.
I'm really appreciate you all for helping me all the way.

For those fren that always do bad or talk bad about me. Let me tell u here, i will not afraid of u and i will not care what you say.
You fuck off !

No comments:

Post a Comment