Tuesday, May 26, 2009

Why everyone is getting sick?

What the hell... Holiday do nth and stay at home everyday and face my computer all the time...

Recently i will always getting flu? What cause actually huh? AH1N1?Im gonna have some outdoor exercise to make my body getting stronger...
Work it, make it, do it,
Make us harder, better, faster, STRONGER!
So friendly ya this song? Kanya West - Stronger -.-

Well i got another kaki was sick with me too.. Dun missunderstanding, she not having flu but gastric.. LETS CHECK IT OUT WHO IS HER?
Pretty girl huh? She is ellie my friend in seremban... This girl was always scare of cold and gastric... When i meet her in S2 Jusco during my freelance event job Maxis Roadshow.... I was so suprise why she keep wearing her jacket while we all are freaking hot -.-
And then all the time saw her sitting at the counter and chatting with xinli her best fren too =)
Lazy huh... TELL YOUR BOSS ONLY YOU KNOW... Haha

Girl, please always knw how to take care yourself ya and dont only knw having bread as ur food Zzz... Or else will gastric will always follow you... I will follow you... DIGI theme song ya ^^
Lets review the time when she and me working in S2 Jusco haha..

I really miss the time during work at seremban..the place was so relax and peacefull...
Wish to have change to go there work again ^^

No comments:

Post a Comment