Thursday, May 21, 2009

Clubbing @ Coco Banana, Sunway Pyramid

Oh my god...
Long time no update my blog... Is the time to update abit =.=
Well yesterday nite working with a guy name sunny.. me and steven was supposed to start@ 10pm-3am to selling the bear2 at the pub near sunway..
But and guy came late around 11.30pm and we wait him almost 1 and half hour!
The pub was totally sux at all... the environment make me cant work comforatble..
All the uncle was hugging those PR girls and drink not even realise im there to sell the bear2...
Fine, we get a rest and then the boss dowant us to work ady and ask me and steven to go home..Zzz

Clubbing start~
Me and steven decided went to Coco Banana @ Sunway Pyramid to have some drinks.. Because i'm the VIP there and no need to pay entrance fees GG...
2 ppl drinking 1 jug of carlsberg.. enjoying the song ply by the DJ...
I like there because the environment make me relax compare with other clubs...
LOL! a girl was came over to us and ask me and steven to buy the liquor..
Guess how much is it? RM20 per glass and the glass just like testtube..
Then go home around 2am cos next day having exam..
SO pro.. still can clubbing and having exam next day..

Holiday start and the new timetable sux..

No comments:

Post a Comment